Wednesday, September 16, 2009

♥ THIS is LIFE



errk..hehe..tis mornink i dint go school worh..cos headahce and then las nite also 1 sumthin only slp..huhu..las nite hang out wit my babes lerr,cen,hau kiat,poh san n karen :) but they 1 pair de leh..only me..miss l0nely..haha =p yesterday also celebrate bao chai de birthday..cos tat day sunday we dint celebrate dao..so change to yesterday luu..we go walkwalk,also take big head photo den go watch movie..'wer got ghost' damn funny laa..damn..shock me so many times..hahaa ..bodoh ehh..i also buy a shoes las nite at summit .. yea yea :D quite happy las nitee..after watch movie then back home lorr..haizz..after back home..online,bath n sleep..but then he call me las nite..he tell me tat he got gf edi..hahaa..dono why horr..suddenly my heart feel so pain..cry awhile n its okay oredi..juz ..dono why..hahaha..funny laa..just don wan he treat the girl same like me b4..don wan she get hurt..haha..ceh..so later nid go briefing yerr 5pm ..tats all for today..upload some pic abt las nite we took :)

No comments:

Post a Comment