Thursday, September 10, 2009

♥ errk.. life?

karen,dear cen n vivi <3
hurm..recently many things happen around me..i also dono why my family n my problem..aiks..so malang =( feel wan to cry but i know tat cry also no use..cos cry cant settle the prob..at least can settle my feeling haha :D hurm..today nth special..afternoon go briefing for tis week roadshow at emart..and den going paxen eat mcd wit karen,cen,n kiat..we jalan2..juz like tis..aftertat den back home..after back home,haizz..dono wat happen to my daddy..feel him so sad..i cant do anything..make me so geram,keep scold this n that..haha..maybe crazy oredi horr..juz many bad things happen laa tis few days..hope will be okay very soon..feeling so bad now..m00dy..today cen intro me a song name short hair 短發 from gigi leung..feel tat tis song very sad n nice but tis song quite long time edi..but still very nice ark...very suit me when the 1st day i know him do tat to me..hurt so bad..frust..and then terus go cut short mah hair..now feel abit regret laa..but wat can i do? juz can wait my hair long like before..reli miss mah hair bhaa..uwaa ='( gud nite everyone.. :) muwaaahs



我已剪短我的发剪断了牵挂
剪一地不被爱的分岔
长长短短短短长长
一寸一寸在挣扎
我已剪短我的发剪断了惩罚
剪一地伤透我的尴尬
反反覆覆清清楚楚
一刀两断你的情话你的谎话
哭到喉咙沙哑还得拼命装傻

No comments:

Post a Comment