Saturday, September 12, 2009

♥ happy n tired day =)

me n jason :) frens forever
ah b gf,xiao fen n vivi :) at dream garden
me n the birthday boy ah kin :)

hikhikhik..today my mood is okae.. wake up on 7:30am early monink..cos got work digi roadshow at emart thr.. den 9am start work untill 9 pm..hurmm..reli tired wor today..very hot ar the emart.. stand thr also peluh edi..omg..beh song eh ><> ask me wan to go or not..and den i feel tat very long long time dint gather wit them oredi..reli very long time dint c them oredi..so after bath,den jason come pick me n go dream garden celebrate ah kin birthday..wahh..when arrive them..feel them dint change also..still the same face,same heart,same person..ahaha..miss them laa..miss the time we owez go limteh before..eee..after cut cake..den my frens pick me go grand oil lady thr to find my fren gerard =) he said tat today is gee birthday..eee..wanna go wish her happy birthday..hehe..after wish her..den my frens pick me back home..miss dee,gee,gerard n others their frens =p after arive home,facebook again,den now blogging..ahaha.. well..today is a happy day..love u guys ..owez cheer me up when im unhappy..thanks :) finally..i wan to say again..happy birthday to GEE n AH KIN..may u guys wish come true =p muwaaaaaaaaaaahss.. okaee laarr,going to slp now.tml have to work again.. gud nite my dear frens..sweet dream..sleep tight !!

No comments:

Post a Comment