Sunday, August 23, 2009

♥ the end

im blank now..i dono wat to say..but my heart got many things wan to say..but dono how to say out
im hurt,pain,blur,sad,dissapoint..i dono wat to do now..
las friday at school..ah ee tell me tat she got sumthin wan to tell me..but she said nid wait the nex day saturday when we out only tell me..cos tat time exam,don wan ganggu..i keep think tat izit about apen..but then i dint think much..juz wait for the nex day ..finally ah ee them also tell me le..
after they tell me,i reli very hurt n blur..i ask him,he also admit tat when the 1st time we kenal,i ask him got gf or not,but he said don have,but actually he still together wit the girl..im the scandal? haha..im stupid!!now i only know b4 he wit me,he actually got a gf wit him oredi more than 3 years..haha..funny rite?i x sangka he will treat me like tis..i being bodoh for so long..cheat me for 5 months..i dono anything..mmg bodoh..why he still don wan mengaku..still wan to cheat me..why!!1st i dono wan to trust who..but aftertat i think back..make me feel tat i don trust apen anymore..i trust wat the girl said..i treat u not gud enuf? u can tipu all the ppl..but u cant tipu me..i juz wan to know the truth,but u still don wan to tell me..damn..if u tell me early tat u got a gf actually,we still can be fren..wont happen like tis now..u hurt me n her too..please laa..fikir dulu b4 u do somethin..nvm..fine..i don wan to say so much anymore..break will make us more better..although i still love u,but wat can i do..no use if im still wit u..u make me very dissapointed!!time will make us forget about it..juz nid tyme now..everything is end! wish u r happy always..take gud care of urself when im not beside..
aqeela..wish u r happy wit him..bahagia always..nothing will disturb u 2 anymore..

1 comment:

  1. 我们男生就是这样咯,太花心了。嗨,可是我都是被甩的那位。哈哈,所以到现在我不想恋爱就是这样咯。怕被甩,呵呵。单身也蛮好的咯。呵呵。好啦别想太多了,事情已经发生了就给它过去吧。去做做开心的事情,把一切忘掉。要记得你还有朋友的陪伴,你不是孤单的。做个勇敢的女孩, 知道吗?笑笑笑。永远支持你! [andy]

    ReplyDelete