Thursday, August 20, 2009

♥ boring day

w0w..our school t0day confirm got ppl kena h1n1 oleeedi..
uweee..teacher ask us to bring mask t0m0row..woaahh..lihai.. =D
ok laa..today nothing speacial..after exam den go look for mr.aripen !wahh..we like 2 weeks dint jumpa oledi laaa..uwaa..aftertat den go back h0me and then eat eat eat and then online a while and then go slp a while and then bath and then now write my blog ..ahak..everyday juz do the same thingg laa~ haizz..damn bowink laa ~ i wan fresh lyfe !! =D uwee..i lerb tis s0ng recently..my mr.aripen ask me to hear tis s0ng..he said is poee me ..=DD omg..lerb it s00 much laa ..nice s0ng!!

Terima Kasih Cinta...
Untuk Segalanya...
Kau Berikan Lagi...
Kesempatan itu...
Takkan terulang lagi..
Semua...
Kesalahanku..
Yang pernah menyakitimu...

No comments:

Post a Comment