Tuesday, June 15, 2010

. my new life at kl.

wahh. long time dint update my blog.
well,recently im busy with my new life and my job at kl here.
i came here already for almost 2 months.
i have start with my first job here.
its really hard for me at first,maybe get bully,get scold.
cos im new,sure will do something wrong. but now is ok oredi.
i have learn many things there.
but some of the thing i really dont understand and i dont like it.
i dint do wrong also get scold by them. SIGH
customer always the right? i dont think so.
its really hurt for me. i still remember when i work almost 2 weeks.
i got some problem with it. i cry inside toilet.cant control.feel want to back miri.
but i tell myself,i cant.i must be strong for my future.
i need to save more money for my dream in the future.
and everyday i miss my miri frens,like fanshu,karen yong,rachel and others.
i really miss the time we spent together,clubbing together,shopping together,eat mcdonald together. haizz,sometimes i look back the pictures we took,its really sweet.my tears will automatically drop down. kl here is really different with miri.
here is the big city,not same with miri.everything need to take good care of myself.
tell myself,watever problem i need to face,i wont fall down. i will be strong :)

No comments:

Post a Comment